Do you want to look awesome today?
Just make an appointment. We'd love to you see you.
To view safety protocols and practices:
Twin Falls, Idaho
1440 Blue Lakes Blvd. N.
Twin Falls, ID 83301
Open Every Day
10:00 AM to 7:00 PM
Idaho Falls, Idaho
591 E. 17th St.
Idaho Falls, ID 83404
Open Every Day
10:00 AM to 7:00 PM
- FlyGuys Cut. FlyGuys’ classic haircut. Includes detailed, tapered perimeter. You’ll look awesome.
- Kid’s Cut. Kids 12 and under. Your kid will look awesome – like a smaller version of you.
- Ancillary Services.
- - Hair Design. Specialty design shaved into haircut with clippers or trimmers. Popular with kids.
- - Beard Trim. Classic beard trim with trimmers and scissors. Note: Service not presently offered as a result of COVID-19 protocols.
- - Waxing. Nose and eyebrow waxing. Tame the beast. Note: Nose waxing not presently offered as a result of COVID-19 protocols.
FlyGuys is looking for Scissor Ninjas™ licensed in Idaho as barbers, cosmetologists or barber stylists who want to join a fun and welcoming team where you can express your creativity. Must have a strong foundation in men’s haircuts and an upbeat and energetic attitude. Salon or barbershop experience is preferred, but not mandatory. Interested? Apply now at email@example.com.
The Official Version – FlyGuys Haircuts is locally owned men’s hair salon that started in Twin Falls in 2015. Since opening, we’ve provided over 143,000 haircuts to delighted clients in Twin Falls and Idaho Falls.
The “Unofficial” Version – We’re not your typical hair salon. We’re serious about providing awesome haircuts, but we don’t take ourselves too seriously. We laugh easily and often, and our love of hair is a close second to our love of 80s rock.
Here at FlyGuys, we’ve turned a pesky errand into an awesome experience:
- - high-quality haircuts in a fun, hassle-free environment
- - the best sports on TV, all on high definition flat screens
- - free high speed wi-fi
- - comfortable “man cave” space
We provide an awesome service, an upbeat vibe and haircuts at an unbeatable value. We are also really good at karaoke – but that’s another story.
In these unprecedented times, our top priority is the health and well-being of our team, our clients, and our communities.
With this goal in mind, we’ve implemented the following safety protocols:
- Cleaning. We’ve always had very stringent cleaning requirements. However, now we’re getting really OCD. We regularly clean surfaces and high-traffic areas throughout the shop. After every client, the stylist will disinfect their equipment, tools, chairs, etc. We will provide fresh capes and towels with each service. The stylist will of course wash his/her hands with soap and water prior to each service. You know how you get raisin fingers in the bath? Well, we got raisin fingers.
- Physical Distancing. We obviously can’t social distance between you and your stylist. Only your mullet comes between that. However, in order to maintain physical distancing between stations, we’ve closed every other station in the shop.
When you are in the shop, we ask that you please remain 6 feet apart if possible, sneeze into your elbow, etc. You know the drill.
- Limited Services. In accordance with COVID-19 protocols, we are not currently offering beard trims, nose waxing or our hot towel treatment.
- Appointments. We are limiting the number of clients inside the shop. When you come into the shop, please do not bring additional people with you. They will be asked to wait outside.
If you’d like an appointment, please use the booking buttons above or call the shop at 844-FLY-GUYS (844-359-4897).
- Temperatures. We will be taking the temperature of employees before every shift. If an employee has a fever of 100.4 or higher, or if an employee feels sick, the employee will be sent home. Please note that if this occurs, it would of course be necessary to re-schedule your appointment.
- Masks Required. All employees and clients are required to wear face masks. We recommend bringing your own face mask to your appointment. If you do not have a face mask, temporary masks may be purchased (supplies are limited).
Please note that the guidance seems to change almost daily, and these protocols may be subject to update accordingly.
Our goal is to make FlyGuys as safe as possible for our team and our clients. We appreciate your understanding as we all work through this together.
Thank you for your confidence. We appreciate your business and look forward to welcoming into our shops.